Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I believe that if you have to wear you jeans 10 inches below your boxer shorts you should be arrested.
I believe in GOD, Jesus, and guardian angles...how else would you explain me still being alive?
I believe that what goes around DOES come around.
I believe that if you commit a crime against a child you should be taken into the street and hung by your privates tell dead.
I believe you take care of your own.
I believe in more people would watch the Olympics if there was Naked Bowling.
I believe everyone should be able to love who ever they want.
I believe that first love never fades and true love never ends.
I believe that everyone should buy their first icar.
I believe in hard work.
I believe we could learn how to love if we would watch how our pets love us.
I believe everyone should go fishing once a week
I believe that all dogs do go to heaven.
I belive in anything for a pal.
I believe that the fast forward button is the neatest invention of the century.
I believe that bulb wrap can waste hours of your life.
I believe that taking RISK is often a good thing.
I believe that if you don't use it you will lose it.
I belive I believe a lot of things. What do you believe?

1 comment:

PinayVA said...

Awww. Great post! I can't help but agree with your thoughts.I was talking to a friend yesterday about how good it feels to do something good for others. A unique feeling that one can not explain. She shared with me this site that also helps spread goodness and I feel this is worthwhile sharing here too: http://www.aglobaltribe.com Its cool read posts from other people all over the world and find out good things they've done. You can even share your good deeds too!